this is momentary



momentary is for all the dreamers and the doers.
for all the night thinkers and the daydreamers.

momentary is a place to come at your best and at your worst.
a place to spread love and a place to be inspired.

momentary is to share the best parts of life and to get through the worst parts of life.

momentary is for those who see the invisible
and achieve the impossible.

momentary is to make the tough times easier
and the good times even better.


Hey!
Let me introduce myself.
I'm Josi, a fifteen year old girl from Germany. I'm one of those people who hang polaroid pictures on light strings, and you basically never see me without a camera in my hands. Beside photography I also like filmmaking, music and poetry.
I love traveling the world with my friends (when I don't have school...), having 2am talks about life while listening to good music. I love the ocean, skateboarding and the sun. Actually anything outdoors. That's why I want to live by the sea one day.
I decided to create momentary to share all this with you. I wanna share my photography, my favorite music, my adventures and 2am thoughts.  Let's go on this journey together to create some beautiful stuff.


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts